We have finally finished our living room! I wish I had a before picture, this room was originally filled with stained beige carpet and popcorn ceilings when we bought it. This was the first room in the house we finished because its the one you see from the front door and all it needed was some solid wood floors and a good popcorn scraping.
We primarily use this room to play music or sip wine in a quiet room while the kids watch movies. The coffee table lifts up, so it is perfect for having other adults over to play some card games. This room is complete with a record player, piano, two acoustic drums, and a trumpet.
GET THE LOOK:
- Rustic Upright Piano - We were lucky enough to score this piece for $80 from a friend. It is a true vintage piece with the original patina dated back to the 1800's
- Pottery Barn Slipcover Couches
- Pottery Barn Throw Pillows
- Pottery Barn Lanterns
- Ashley Furniture Coffee Table
- Nate Berkus Curtains
- Dejembe and Cajon Drum - Both of my husbands drums were purchase from this company. We have them next to the couches as decorative accents.
- Encore Rug
- Cabo Sisal Rug
The other decorative accents we either found or were gifted from various places. The wooden lobster, we snagged the last time we were in the bahamas. What do you think of our eclectic coastal style?